Wednesday 12 June 2013

1st week enroute to Fabville

Let me first start this post with a disclaimer: "i am writing this post whilst on emergency duty..so i refuse to be responsible for any grammatical and/or spelling errors... but feel free to correct me though" lols...

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, lets get down to business...my first week went GREAT!!! way better than i would have expected!!!!
I was able to meet both of my goals..HURRAY!!!

The early morning jump rope sessions were a walk in the park!!! I'm really digging this whole fitness thing and in turn it has given me more stamina..I quickly grew bored with just 100 jumps...and now I'm up to 500. I was able to jump 5 days of the week and rested on Wednesday/Thursday because I was too tired to motivate myself to get out of bed early enough. The most impressive bit happened on Saturday after a really stressful night duty. I got home about midday on Sunday and i still managed to do 400 jumps after a short nap!! WOW!! I really surprised myself in a good way, like I can do anything i put my mind to! (#pattingmyselfon myback)
As for goal number two..well, it went just ok really..I barely managed to have a fruit everyday..but I still did it...I was too busy to toss a salad..(actually I closed late everyday so I couldn't buy the vegetables).. but I had an avocado about 3 times during the week..that counts as a vegetable right?? I mean its green!!! hehehe...

This week my goal is to keep up the success of last week, to keep improving on it, and maybe to try giving up sugary drinks (huge joke right??). I seem to be on track so far except for the part where I already had 4 sugary drinks and two of them were cokes!!! #hidesface..
Not to worry though, I wont stop trying!!!

In other related fabnews..I put my hair in these super cute braids with blue highlights!!! They look so dope and of course uberfabulous...I've been getting compliments all week long...pics coming soon I promise..

So that was how my first week enroute to Fabville went down..I'm celebrating each day that passes by, choosing to be happy in the present and to remain optimistic about the future (wherever it leads)..what about you???

By the way, I need uberfab ideas for my next goals and targets..(p.s. I love a good challenge..so bring it on!!!)

P.S: No humans were hurt whilst i stole time away to write this post..pinkie swear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment