Tuesday 6 August 2013

Holidays!!!!

Hello my ubërfabfam....
How have you been? Fabulous I guess. ..lols...you can already tell im really excited because thankfully I'm now on leave and spending time with my family at home. .. can I hear a whoop whoop!!! This is a much deserved break if I do say so myself however I have exams coming up shortly (bummer alert) so I have to try and figure out how to relax, unwind, have fun,study. .. and be fab all the way. .. Lols. .. challenge accepted!!!

My plans for now include remembering to eat healthy amidst all the temptations (chocolates, cakes...etc) and going to boot camp. .. the boot camp bit is still a bit scary even though it's only 3 days a week but still. ... hmm. ..I need more encouragement. ..anyone care to help?

Newyz I've been up to a whole lot since I went on leave last week. ..
I finally got to see the new superman movie and I loved it.... I am a sucker for superheroes and this dude was such a hunk. ..I  definitely have to see it again. ..#wink. .. Lols
Then I went shopping shopping shopping. ... and found out that Green can actually be really pretty and I ended up buying a lot of green stuff without planning to... I even got this cute teal (a shade of green) wallet to match my teal purse...
At the Levis store, the store attendant was shy to check out my booty in order to pick the right jeans to fit my curves. ..I ended up laughing at his discomfort. ..(I still am)...Well we eventually got me a pair of black skinnies that enhanced my curves but still managed to look almost professional.... #score. ..

My godmother got me this new pretty pink heat wrap for deep conditioning my hair. .. i heat the wrap in the microwave and then wear the turban on my hair with the conditioner in it. ..I love it cos it's pretty, pink efficient and I can walk around the house while conditioning my hair. .. now if that isn't pure ubërfabness...I dont know what is. .. Lols. ..

Right now I'm waiting in an endless queue at the immigration office and making the best of it. ..so I can't put up pictures yet but pictures will be coming soon most definitely. .

In the meantime keep being fab. . and remember that being fab is being yourself!!!!

P.s I was really hungry and sleepy whilst typing so forgive all my grammatical n spelling errors. .. and feel free to correct them. . Lols

Image source: comicbookmovie.com


4 comments:

  1. They finally figured it was smarter for Superman to wear his underwear beneath the costume, not not over it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. .. well this dude can wear his underwear anywhere he wants he will still be hot. ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. On leave too and enjoying every minute of it. Put a break on skipping and started jogging yesterday.its been good so far...well...except...today when I came back from jogging I indulged myself in a big serving of ice cream and chocolate cake;-) ...talk of guilty pleasures! Also got a long overdue pedicure yesterday. could really use some tips for my hair tho.the results you got on your hair is amazing. this is a good time to work on my fab gene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for my late reply...iv been having issues with Internet connectivity...but il text u later and we can talk more...it's absolutely ok to indulge once in a while just don't make it a habit or ul end up like me...Lols...I like dat ur loving the fab...

      Delete