Saturday 31 August 2013

Awesome August

Hello my fab lovelies...
Iv missed you all dearly...I have started this post in my head so many times but Internet connectivity has been a challenge...#sigh...anyways that is no excuse for not keeping you all updated and I'm sorry.

Iv been up to so much and yes iv been bad...really bad...*wink*...but oh well...life goes on...I will try to be better...tomorrow.

Where to start from...ok let's start from the bad...

First on the bad list...iv not been skipping #shockedface...Lols..iv been lazy/busy...and skipping just did not fit into my routine at home...but I made sure I went up n down the stairs a minimum of 10 times daily...Lols...hey...I tried...I don't usually mess with my vacay time...

Second ...I did have cake on two occasions and ice cream on one occasion

Ok now that I'm done reporting myself...let's move on...to the good...Lols...and people iv been really good...

First of all...iv had a salad basically everyday of the month...yes iv been dedicated...very dedicated...I've also had a serving of fruit everyday...do I hear applause...*bows* thank you thank you...
My hair and skin have been thanking me for it...

Secondly..iv found a way to style my hair without too much manipulation...I put my hair in two braids at night before going to bed and in the morning voila...
I Got loads of compliments rocking this style..(but that's not why I'm smiling in the picture...Lols...I was on the phone and someone was making me laugh)
Oh yeah some one asked for a picture of my heating cap...

It's cute, pink, really helps soften my hair and best of all it let's me multi task....I just zap the cap in the microwave for a couple secs and cover my conditioner soaked hair with it...and it heats the conditioner slowly for about 30mins... In the above picture I was off to cook...Lols..

God has been so good and I'm grateful to him...this August was my cousins birthday and we had some family fun

My daddy turned 60...and we had a surprise party for him...
Yes that's a bible cake and it was all edible...the bible was red velvet...and the base was chocolate and vanilla with some coconut cream or something...yum yum...there was also a smaller marble cake not shown in the picture..

My cousin (actually second cousin) also got married this month...(I don't have pictures from that event)...its been one celebration after another..so thankful
In all it's been a wonderful time with my family...and new friends...I was sad to leave Abuja behind... But I had to take some of my überfabness to Lagos...Lols...

I came to Lagos about a week ago to start preparing for my exams...
I took this photo on my flight...I thought the clouds looked pretty and I took the time to thank my creator for all the beauty and fabness around me.
Have you taken time to appreciate the beauty around you recently? 

Wish me all the best and don't forget to be you...ciao


3 comments:

  1. Haha hahaha... GOGO I DIDN'T KNOW YOU BLOGGED!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this was a lifetime ago...i thought about coming back to blog but im no longer comfortable putting up details of my personal life on social media (too many crazies out there) i dont even hv pics of my son on fbk or ig..

      Delete
  2. I was directed here by your IG page! Loved it. But if you don't like doing personal life (like moi) maybe try keep it more general..i dunno. But this was great.

    ReplyDelete